Re: Mondrian

Nov 15, 1997 01:43 AM
by tosaki

Thoa wrote:

> Hi Lynn:
>
> Lynn:
> >I just
> >loved reading your remarks on Mondria(a)n. ;-D
>
> Eiichi and I have moved our posts off the list since it was getting heavily
> art-oriented.  If you're reading this, Eiichi, I will respond to your last
> e-mail this weekend, when I have the time to type a good response to it.
>
> Recuperate fully, okay, so that you can play tennis!:o)
>
> Thoa

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your attention to our artie exchange of neo-plastic square
ideas. We will be back soon!
Drpsionic wrote: "Oswald Spengler once said, 'When one has an
opportunity to annoy people, one should do so.'" Let's do that!

Hi Thoa,

Do not worry about it, thoa.  We can take our time. Life is long but
very very
short like a splash of breaker on the seashore. A moment can contain
eternity. We have enormous time. Let's spend our time in cosmic time.

Titus wrote:

> Well you artist types are a little beyond me, but here's my contribution
> to the general culture:
>
> Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings
> from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, getting in and out
> past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Econoline ran
> out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then
> make such an obvious error, he replied:
>
> (brace yourself)
>
> (this is going to hurt.)
>
> (really bad.)
>
> "I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."
>
> (Oooh, those flying rotten tomatoes are messy .... dodge ... duck)

I think the guy should have entered the Louvre restoration department
first and got a skill, and then make a fake Monet to to buy Degas to
make the Van Gogh. ^-^;