Re: Theos-World feedback on intellectual rights and ethics

Nov 15, 1997 05:52 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Theos-World feedback on intellectual rights and ethics
> Date: Friday, November 14, 1997 12:28 PM

> >	There are very few moral systems where stabbing someone in the back is
> >considered to be right. I would hope that nobody here subscribes to such
> >a moral system.
> >
> >	Bart Lidofsky

You can hope . . . but it's really none of your business if they do subscribe
to spying, trolling, manipulating a mailing list that doesn't belong to them,
trying to get people to post incriminating statements, besides the more bloody
and graphic act of stabbing people in the back.

A. Safron