Re: Mondrian

Nov 14, 1997 03:33 PM
by Titus Roth

Well you artist types are a little beyond me, but here's my contribution
to the general culture:

Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings
from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, getting in and out
past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Econoline ran
out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then
make such an obvious error, he replied:

(brace yourself)

(this is going to hurt.)

(really bad.)

"I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(Oooh, those flying rotten tomatoes are messy .... dodge ... duck)