False beliefs

May 10, 1996 07:10 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>Second is false, but sincerely-held beliefs, beliefs that
>are wrong regardless of how flexibly they are held. Both
>are cause for our concern, in both ourselves and others
>that we deal with.

Eldon,

I was reading along this post & didn't even know it was yours.
I have the same objections as usual. Who is going to judge what beliefs are
wrong, & on what grounds? If you're talking about your own judgement, I
wonder how you can be so sure that what you judge to be wrong is really all
wrong. You're not God.

Liesel