To: Bee, Re: doctors

May 10, 1996 06:17 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Hi, Bee,

I had a doctor for years who thought I was a bit strange too. Since 1982
Harry did most of my healing for me anyway. But I kept in touch with an MD
because you never know. Well, my bottom proof was that Harry, who lived in
Australia at the time, told me to take a homeopathic heart remedy. That
scared me, & I went for a cardiogram, which showed that I had a very slight
heart murmur, one that I never need worry about. During the last few years
of his life, Harry went on long trips, & I started looking for a local
replacement. I didn't find it till just now. My present MD used to teach
yoga, before he went to medical school. Marie, Harry's wife, said
acupuncture was the next best thing to Harry, so I found a real good one of
those (there are 3 in Syracuse). And she has all kinds of connections. She
sent me to a different chiropractor. I wen there yesterday. I seem to
finally have stumble upon a chiropractor who knows ayurevedic medicine, &
has some homeopathic connections, which I couldn't find before for love or
for money. All these new people, speak our language, but it took a very long
time to find them.

Liesel