let's get on with it

Jan 06, 1995 05:05 AM
by LieselFD

To Jerry H-E

I hear you protesting loud & long, because I said I had some
unfvorable opinions about ULT and Pasadena, which I wasn't about
to air anywhere.  The purpose of my saying this was because you
were hinting at not so nice Adyar affairs.  I wanted to see
whether you'd protest as loudly as I did.  You did.  I rest my
case.

The general concensus of people on the theos net seems to be to
move on from all this bickering to something more constructive.

I have a suggestion for our next concerted effort.  Let's design,
print up & sell bumper stickers.  I have 2 nice slogans to get
the ball rolling:

        GET HIGH, MEDITATE

        SIBLINGHOOD IS BEAUTIFUL!

When we've sold 100 of those, we can bicker about who the money
is gong to go to.  I suggest the TOS.

How's about it?

Liesel