Occult Reich

Jan 05, 1995 08:24 PM
by MGRAYE

I see the postings about the "Occult Reich" and HPB.

There is a series called "The Occult History of the Third Reich,"
This has been shown on tv several years ago.  On PBS? I don't
know.

I have one of the videos of this series titled: THE SS BLOOD AND
SOIL.

In this video pictures of HPB are shown and her teachings are
mentioned and a link is make with Nazism.  I would have to look
at it again to be more specific.

This video may still be available from:

Video Treasures, Inc.
2001 Glenn Parkway
Batavia, Ohio 45103

CAll directory assistance for a number if listed.

I don't know if this is what was seen on a PBS station.

Daniel