Don to Jerry Schueler

May 06, 1994 08:29 PM
by Donald DeGracia

Jerry:

Thanks for the kind comments on my OBE book.  Its always an honor to
get your feedback.

That would be great to have you show up at the online CO on May 10.
Can I announce to everybody that we have a special guest on line?
However, no tripping me up!!<g>

<If I may, I would like to mention your notes in my book, as a
reference, and perhaps give a short quote (?).>

By all means!

<Anyway, I want you to know that I thouroughly enjoyed it.>

Can I use this as a blurb if I ever get the book into *real* print??<g>

Take care Jerry, and thanks again for the nice comments!

Don