Test- Hi!

May 07, 1994 06:31 PM
by Keith Price

Greetings theosophist from Keith Price in Houston.  This is a test to
see if I can send messages as well as seeing them and a question:

In the Mahatama Letters to Sinnet letter X states that:

1) the one life is matter itself
2) Evil is the exageratin of the the good.
3) Our ideas are evil
4) The real evil proceeds from human itteligence Humanity is the source
of evil as it seperates itself from nature.

This sounds a lot like orignial sin, though of course, I'm sure it was
mean't to be the exact oppostite.  What are your thoughts on this
provocative letter?

Has anyone considered an ad hoc workshop about the use of computer to
spread theosophy at Summer School this year?

Namaste!