Don's Course Notes

May 06, 1994 06:01 PM
by Gerald Schueler

Don.  I just downloaded your Compuserve Astral Projection Class notes
(a fare-size book!) and am very impressed.  Great work.  This sort of
thing is just what people need today.  I will try to stop by on May 10
at 10pm (is that right?) for your conference.  As you know, astral
projection is an essential technique used in Enochian Magic.  It is
also the subject of my new book on pathworking the Gupta Vidya Model.
If I may, I would like to mention your notes in my book, as a
reference, and perhaps give a short quote (?).  Anyway, I want you to
know that I thouroughly enjoyed it.

                                               Jerry S.