Hi again :)

Aug 17, 1998 07:44 PM
by Estrella

--------------924FAC8CEA8F937CE0AB95BC

Hi folks, i'm just using this netscape comunicator version. it's been a
long time since i did'nt used it. in fact, this is my first time i send
a comunicator version letter to you.
 This thing had to be very lonely these days, because Alan says:

> >Where have all the people gone?
> >
> >Is everyone on vacation?

Well, could be.

> >Have we done something wrong?
> >
> >Is God interfering?
> >
> >Has Doss fallen asleep?  Chuck become stuck in a helmet?

Haaa,hahahaha.... dunno, hehehehe....by the way, where could be possibly
Thoa?? Do you think she's angry because i said that i was going to
write her and haven't done it??

> >Thumbtwiddle Thumbtwiddle Thumbtwiddle
> >
> >Alan

Well, this is Alan wondering. Now let's see what  Doss says:

> Don't you all know it is a big day in Washington DC tomorrow?
>
> Everyone is expecting to learn about all the salacious details from Clinton
> who is going to tell the truth in all its graphic details so that all
> families with children will turn off TV and don't even open up the newspapers.
>

> mkr

Well, that's Doss version. In Mexico we care more about the ilicit
fortune of
Carlos Salinas  (The expresident) and Raul Salinas (the expresident's
brother)  that of the quantity of forbidden
romances of both of them. Who cares!!

Now let's see what Dallas says:

> I wonder if you no longer receive theos-talk ?
>
> As far as I am concerned I
> am back on line with both the computer and my body fixed up again.  I was
> ill with pneumonia and the computer crashed twice.

As far as I am concerned also, my mail system was just fixed, i
desuscribe
to theos-talk (Hoping that  i can get the rithm someday) and ALSO was
struck with pneumonia two months ago. just recovered and ready to go
to the beach!!

Have fun friends!!

Estrella   :-)

P.S. Oh, just remembered that this is a theosophic list:
"the" subject for today:

Do you think we could comunicate with the masters by e-mail??  :p
heehehehee

--------------924FAC8CEA8F937CE0AB95BC

<HTML>
Hi folks, i'm just using this netscape comunicator version. it's been a
long time since i did'nt used it. in fact, this is my first time i send
a comunicator version letter to you.
<BR>&nbsp;This thing had to be very lonely these days, because Alan says:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>>Where have all the people gone?

>Is everyone on vacation?
></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, could be.
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>>Have we done something wrong?

>Is God interfering?
>
>Has Doss fallen asleep?&nbsp; Chuck become stuck in a helmet?
></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Haaa,hahahaha.... dunno, hehehehe....by the way, where could be possibly
Thoa?? Do you think she's angry because i said that i was going to
<BR>write her and haven't done it??
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>>Thumbtwiddle Thumbtwiddle Thumbtwiddle&nbsp;

>Alan</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, this is Alan wondering. Now let's see what&nbsp; Doss says:
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Don't you all know it is a big day in Washington DC tomorrow?

Everyone is expecting to learn about all the salacious details from Clinton
who is going to tell the truth in all its graphic details so that all
families with children will turn off TV and don't even open up the newspapers.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>mkr</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, that's Doss version. In Mexico we care more about the ilicit fortune
of
<BR>Carlos Salinas&nbsp; (The expresident) and Raul Salinas (the expresident's
brother)&nbsp; that of the quantity of forbidden
<BR>romances of both of them. Who cares!!

<P>Now let's see what Dallas says:
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>I wonder if you no longer receive theos-talk ?</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>As far as I am concerned I
am back on line with both the computer and my body fixed up again.&nbsp; I was
ill with pneumonia and the computer crashed twice.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<P>As far as I&nbsp;am concerned also, my mail system was just fixed, i
desuscribe
<BR>to theos-talk (Hoping that&nbsp; i can get the rithm someday) and ALSO
was
<BR>struck with pneumonia two months ago. just recovered and ready to go
<BR>to the beach!!

<P>Have fun friends!!

<P>Estrella&nbsp;&nbsp; :-)

<P>P.S. Oh, just remembered that this is a theosophic list:
<BR>"the" subject for today:

<P>Do you think we could comunicate with the masters by e-mail??&nbsp;
:p
<BR>heehehehee

<P>&nbsp;

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;</HTML>