Uncle Bill

Aug 17, 1998 07:57 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Dear America,

I saw and was impressed by Bill Clinton's address to his nation.  I agree
with what he said - especially about the constant intrusion into peoples'
private lives.  He's a clever man - so clever it's about time to dump him.
Apart from tonight's valiant attempt, he has always come across to me
as a wimp, with someone else pulling the strings.

Bring back the guy with the beard and the top hat, I say!  Maybe not -
he started a civil war.  An approach to our Queen might be kindly
received .....

Alan

Brought to you from
 West Cornwall, UK