Re: Letter RE ACT from Nathan Greer

May 04, 1998 08:09 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> >Also, note that some of
> >the personalities involved in ACT have past histories of strained
> >relationships with the TSA management, and it is possible that the
>
> MKR
>
> This is news to me.
>
> Can you provide details on the strained relationships you mention?

	I currently don't have the ACT newsletter in hand, and therefore don't
have the list of the titled members and their titles handy, and don't
wish to misrepresent or misspell. But, just to name three, both Sy,
Bing, and Paul have all had well-publicized conflicts with the TSA
management.

	Bart Lidofsky