Source Books

May 04, 1998 07:51 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Recently Eldon gave ftp links to two source books for theosophical
students.  These are Balavatsky's "Key to Theoosophy" and Purucker's
"Fundamentals of Theosophy".  Both are in Adobe Acrobat PDF
format and are very large - they are *complete* e-books.  To view
them students will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer, which is available
from a number of sources.  It is late here, so I don't have time to look
them up right now, but the viewer is often found on Magazine cover
disks, and can be found I am sure by a Yahoo or Alta Vista search.

I have placed links to both books on the TI website (see below)

Happy reading,

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk