Re: "She does rave betimes"

Jul 13, 1997 09:22 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> In message <199707130725.BAA07367@mailmx.micron.net>,
> kymsmith@micron.net writes
> >Could such a thing like "Heaven's Gate" occur within a group of
> >Theosophists?  I doubt it. . .but never say never.  I just wish Algeo had
> >put forth a better case.
> >
> Perish the thought: maybe he is an ertsatz wanna-be?  :-)

	I don't understand how not putting forth a better case would imply that
John Algeo is an ersatz wanna-be.

	Look, you know what John Algeo was talking about, I know what John
Algeo was talking about, we ALL know what John Algeo is talking about.
It's just that so many people here are so filled with unreasoning hatred
that they feel it is necessary to twist his words around, so that they
can pretend that he is saying something evil, because otherwise, they
can't feel superior to him.

	Bart Lidofsky