Solidarity

Nov 10, 1996 05:45 AM
by Art House

Thanks, Kym, for your kind response to my offense.  *You are my kind of
Theosophist.*   I agree with you regarding the need for solidarity.  It
is nice that people can be a bit devilish sometimes without being
hurtful.  I once belonged to a group that was all saccharine and hugs,
the soulful eye contact, the whole bit.  That caused me to want to throw
out some bawdy jokes and dance to rock-n-roll.

TTT