Abortion Again

Nov 10, 1996 05:44 AM
by Art House

Me (or this ego that is not the real me), again.  On the abortion issue,
my question is how much should society intrude on the woman's right to
choose?  Would it be karmically bad for society to allow women to abort
whenever they choose?  I knew some women who use abortion as a birth
control device.  Or should society just let each woman deal with her own
karma?  And what is the karmic influence on the partner who impregnated
her?  There is some point when society has an obligation to not allow
individuals to harm themselves.  I do agree that decision should be made
case by case.

TTT