Re: Warning dreams

Oct 01, 1996 02:46 PM
by Drpsionic

Paul,
I really don't know.  For every warning of disaster that comes true there are
probably thousands that don't.
As for me, I've made a career about ignoring all kinds of warnings and I'm
still going.  Besides, we all die of something sometime and better to go over
a cliff than linger with cancer.
On the other hand, I don't have any reason to go near any place that has
cliffs.

Chuck the Heretic