The WWW within

Aug 30, 1996 04:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199608302145.XAA04372@mail.euronet.nl>, Martin_Euser
<euser@euronet.nl> writes
>I think that we are
>all ready to learn something practical *now*, not in some distant future!

Indeed we are.  Not just we who subscribe to the various lists, but
anyone and everyone.  The "Web Link" to "The Masters" is nothing more
(nothing more!?) IMHO and IMH experience than a link through each and
every human psyche to the knowledge of human wisdom stored, not in some
"Akasic" record, but in the group mind/soul of the human race itself -
the "collective unconscious" of Jungian psychology.

It doesn't come free, though - we need to work at it.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)