re: golden dawn

Apr 22, 1996 07:47 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

> >To the best of my knolwedge the only thing he was referring to
>has to be  The EsotericSection of The Theosophical Society as
>formed by Mmme. Blavatsky during her lifetime. A number of the
>founding members of The Golden Dawn were originally members of
>the Esoteric Section (Win Westcott for instance).  The section
>did not, but should have, died when it's only teacher did.
>
> alexis dolgorukii
> member TI,FTSA

Richard Wheaton replies:

>This is the most Egotistical, Dogmatic answer I have heard since
>Jerry Falwell talked about Mother Teresa going to hell if she
>did not except Jesus Christ.  Who the hell are YOU?

Richard,

      Would you mind explaining in what way this answer is
"egotistical" and "dogmatic."  Also, how does this answer relate
to Jerry Falwell's statement?

thanks
JHE

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |