Ditto here!

Mar 08, 1996 00:06 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:50 AM 3/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>>>>>snip<<<<<<<<
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>
>Alan:

The same is true here. Either I get a "Sorry you have no mail" message or I
get one or two messages (not always for me). Tonight, for instance, I got 4
messages , your's was the first on the list. Though I saw another which I
assume was complaining about last night's attempt at humor.

I do have John Mead's phone number. He's 3,000 miles from me, but I'll try
to reach him. Last time I tried, during a period I couldn't get any mail,
the number I have got me the answering devoice at his theosphical study
group in Virginai Beach. Paul Johnson is the nearest person to him and he
spends a lot of time in Virginia Beach. I have his number and if this
continues, and I am unsuccessful at reaching John Mead, I'll call Paul.

I do not think we've been ostracized. BTW I noticed that one of the messages
was from Liesel Deutch and it also said NO MAIL, NO MAIL. So I assume we're
all in the same pickle. It is clear that we can receive mail sent directly
to us instead of through the list. So we can keep in touch that way. I've
come to look forward to our regular contacts.

I'll try to get the bio out in Saturday's mail.

fondly Alexis