Re: Ditto here!

Mar 08, 1996 09:45 AM
by John E. Mead

hi -

try resubscribing to theos-l.  (you may have to signoff first via the
command

signoff theos-l

(no name needed)

subscribe theos-l firstname lastname

we seem to get this problem when I remove people (per their request)
using a system command.  it seems to clobber a few people occassionally.
not sure if it is a listserv error or an error on my part (i.e. system
manager stupidity :-)

peace -

john mead

John E. Mead  jem@vnet.net
Member of Theosophy International
[Physics is impossible without imaginary numbers]