Re: TI

Dec 22, 1996 10:41 AM
by jem

>Alan
> I shall decline joining for the present until I can consider the
>first object more.
>
>If we define discrimination as "choosing with care | good taste
>discernment" Webster's I'm not sure what forming a nucleus
>means. Certainly in my own life I discriminate on creed and
>sexual orientation. That is not to say that I can't respect
>those that have other views.

Mike -- this is not very different from the TSA #1 object.
what is the problem??
sexual orientation is included but creed seems as an objection to
allowing other people to disagree with you have some alternative opinions??
allowing other creeds does not mean allowing "intolerance".

you are seeing/reading things I seemed to have missed.

peace -

john mead