(none)

Dec 20, 1996 00:51 AM
by liesel

To: Lewis Lucas

beg to differ re the internet being a poor communications medium. I know I
cant' see you folks but talking to you on the internet beats not talking to
any Theosophists at all which is what I had before I begged borrowed &
didn't steal money to get me a computer. I'm accepting whatever "face"
anyone shows me on the internet without worrying too much about what other
faces they might present in person.

Liesel