Re: Re: Alice A. Bailey; tenets

Dec 17, 1996 10:51 PM
by Aprioripa

Hello Jim

Your answers seem right on to me about A.B.'s writings.

>4 I doubt that I'm the person to try and explain AAB's take on astrology.
:

Here's one definition paragraph:

''Esoteric astrology deals with the relationship of the soul to the
personality of the evolving consciousness and the form through which it
seeks expression as represented by and interpreted through the astrology
chart. Esoteric astrology uses a variety of rulerships for the signs in
conjunction with the seven rays to help in the understanding of this process.
Many theosophical writers have written books on the subject and the book
generally considered as the primary source for these ideas is "Esoteric
Astrology" by A. Bailey.

Also see the esoteric astrology web page and ftp site:
http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/esopsych.html

- Patrick

Holistic - http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/maininfo.html
Esoteric - http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/esopsych.html