Re: Nutritious theosophy theosophical CD-ROM

Dec 12, 1996 02:42 PM
by eldon

Bee:

>I think it was a C D that was being prepared at the London Lodge.>

I believe that Vic Hao Chin in the Phillippines is working on a
theosophical CD ROM. He has "The Secret Doctrine" done work on "Isis
Unveiled" is underway and there are many more books possible
including the Collected Writings of HPB assuming proper permissions
can be obtained. I think I heard that he has a scanner and someone
working full time on the project.

-- Eldon