Re: Nutritious Theosophy

Dec 09, 1996 04:29 AM
by Richtay

Eldon --

You wrote

"Members of a theosophical group may not have a guru but KH and M do.
They've said that their obedience to their teacher the Mahachohan comes
first and they'd rather let the T.S. sink than obey a single request of
their teacher."

I'm almost positive you meant DISOBEY. Probably obvious but I thought it
worth pointing out. We find the same problem in ancient texts the scribe
forgets to put in the negative. Can make for very difficult teaching without
an interpreter who knows what is meant eh?

Rich