Re: To:Donna

Dec 09, 1996 04:24 AM
by Richtay

Donna--

I would also recommend the short introductory book on Theosophy by William Q.
Judge THE OCEAN OF THEOSOPHY. It was written last century 1894 I think
so the English is a little Victorian but the teaching is clear and accurate.
Mr. Judge worked with HPB for nearly 20 years and was a Founder of the
Theosophical Movement in the West with HPB and Mr. Olcott.

Rich