RE: Chakra Developmrnt

Oct 10, 1995 09:16 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Liesel:<Harry said OK,
I can tell others about it. I have a page he wrote up himself, but I
also wrote up several pages for a young friend who'd never meditated
before, & then went on to use it successfully. Would it be ok with
you, if you'd send me your mailing address, so I could put it into
the snail mail?>

How about posting it on theos-l? I'd like to read it too.

Jerry S.