Re: Orgin/end blind

Sep 16, 1995 12:08 PM
by Lewis Lucas

Jerry S.:

> ...if everything is
> growing and evolving, there must have been an origin point
> somewhere in the distant past. The Masters, I think,
> realized that origins are big trouble (i.e., God made
> it all from nothing or the current Big Bang theory, etc)
> and developed the involution-evolution Arcs as a logical way
> out of the problem.

Lewis:

 This logical problem is one I think Jung calls a blind of the
finite mind. We are using a finite mind to try to understand the
infinite, so it thinks everything, like it, has to have a beginning
and end. Probably attributing to the wrong source and mixing my
sources up, but do you see the point?

 llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu