Re: True Progress

Sep 16, 1995 12:03 PM
by LIESEL

JRC

I wasn't aware of what Brenda says here, that you're thinking
of putting your findings on theos-l. If I were you, if you
really want to do it, & boy, would I love it, I would take just
a little bit & send it off as a trial baloon. I'm saying this,
because I have the impression that some of us are friendly, &
some of us are not. You must still remember some of the real
dirty, nasty posts Jerry H-E sent off last year re Leadbeater.
Do you want to expose yourself to that kind of garbage?

Namaste

Liesel