Introducing Martin

Mar 26, 1995 08:05 PM
by MARTINLEI

Hello brothers and sisters of the Theos-L.

My name is Martin Leiderman and I just joined the
cyber-theosophical exchange of ideas which I hope to enjoy for
long time...wonderful technological times indeed.

I live in Los Angeles since 1976 and belong to a Spanish Lodge
"Logia Espana," we meet in the building of the Besant Lodge in
Hollywood, CA.  I was born in Venezuela where I I was a teenager
when I had a very directed and strict theosophical education very
much like an old Pythagorean school.  Some day I relate all that
in Theos-Root or buds which has to do with a daughter society
called New Acropolis.

I joined not understanding what this is all about but because of
a big push from the great Eldon who was working on me for more
than a year; and also due to a lecture of John Algeo at Krotona
last February where he advertised it.

Eldon ask me to start a Spanish Theosophical exchange over the
internet which I would like to do if there are at least 3 people
interested.  Those of you interested please let me know at

................     .........     martinlei@eworld.com.

I would like to thank John Mead and Liesel for their immediate
welcome on my email and the encouragement of forming the Spanish
list.

When I came back from a business trip to rainy Seattle I was
surprise to have more than 40 emails from theos-l and when I had
them in Ms-Word in my Mac I had over 80 pages which I was able to
reduce with some macros to about 50.  I told myself I found the
truly Nucleus of Universal Fraternity which HPB and the founders
of the TS had dreamed of....  But, by the ghost (shell in real
terms) of HPB, when I read the discussions!!!!! ...  hum
-#%^()**- oh well .....  we still have to work on it.

But a nucleus we are and we need to grow in strength and wisdom .
.  .  the world knowledge is advancing very rapidly and if we do
not stay ahead like HPB and other early on in 1875 did, we will
fall behind and disappear as a group in oblivion as no positive
and creative energy will flow down from the astral light into
ourselves.  This is karma .  .  .  we produce it with every word
we write with every word we think and utter.

Remember The Secret Doctrine: " because the spoken words has a
potency unknown to, unsuspected and disbelieved in, by the modern
sages." She also explain the karmic mechanism in Isis and W.  Q.
Judge in his Branch Paper No.  8, Nov.  1890.  We must respect
these esoteric laws to move ahead of our times and tune in the
needs of our communities.

Your brother Martin