Letter II

Mar 26, 1995 04:15 PM
by Keith Price

Letter II appears as a timely phenomenon, in my humble opionion.
It discusses the differences between a selfish search for powers
to know more and gain special knowledge or the much different
being open to the will to do the work of the masters on earth
regardless of any special knowledge (my hasty reading).

I felt more like a victim of cyberpathology though I might be
accused of trying to spread the infection with a seemingly angry
post.  I was not trying to attack anybody, but just point out
that some of us don't deeply care about the history of the
masters, their reality or HPB's virginity (I threw that in
because to prove a point that people will arugue about anything
and trully like Liesel, I don't care.)

What I care about and what has brought me to theosophy and this
discussion group is a force beyond my control and certain
willingness to work with it.

Namaste

Keith Price