T-shirts

Nov 26, 1993 04:50 PM
by John Mead

The Charlotte Theosophical Study Center has had to raise
their price on the T-Shirts by $1.  The price is now $12.

If you have already sent a check, do not worry.
We will honor all postmarked before Nov. 27.

The mistake was mine.  I had mis-priced the postage by
$.50 and the shipping envelope by $.50 ....
(sorry)

Peace -

John Mead
10105 Hanover Woods Pl.
Charlotte, NC 28210

(please attn: T-shirts on the letter).
proceeds will be used to offset the Charlotte TS expenses
of our study group (books, news letter, etc...)