T-Shirts

Nov 20, 1993 10:13 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

The Charlotte Study Group now has T-shirts for sale.  They are
light-blue, and have the TS logo on them (without the motto.... sorry).

You can get them in any size you want (S,M,L,XL)

Our treasurer wants to receive checks first before sending out the
shirts (I was out-voted on this).  However, if you receive it and do NOT
like it,  we will refund your money (with return of shirt!)

1 T-shirt --- $10
Shipping/Handling $1
Total --- $11

send checks to: