Re: Membership decline

Dec 30, 1999 07:55 PM
by ambain

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Thursday, December 30, 1999 7:05 AM
> From: JRC <jrc@texas.net>

Bart wrote to JRC -

> > Great. So, do you have any ideas to reverse this membership
decline
> > trend?

JRC replied with a lot, beginning:

> Truth is, I had a good number of them, and could back them up with
evidence
> that they worked ... unfortunately none that would be, or could be,
> implemented in the current mileau.

Alan asks:

Does your Montana group still meet?  I printed out your post for its
excellent ideas, and have saved it for forwarding to others.  Could I
maybe edit it for more general consumption (which edited version I
would submit for your OK before using it)?

Alan
http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/