Re: Is the Third Objective Collecting Dust?

Dec 29, 1999 08:00 PM
by Gerald Schueler

> Actually, the Adyar TS gets quite a few of us but we happen to be the most
> notorious at the moment.  Mike Bertieaux (and I probably ruined the
spelling
> of his name, I usually do) has been a member for decades and Stephen
Hoeller  has been known to chant a barbarous word of invocation or two.

> Chuck the Heretic

Thanks for the info.  I was not aware that Michael was into Theosophy.
I have his book (printed without pictures by the now defunct Magickal
Childe).

Jerry S.