Re: theos-l digest: December 20, 1999-Chuck & Bart

Dec 21, 1999 05:05 AM
by Maureen T Fitzgerald

Hmmm, is that like that riddle I can't quite seem to remember?  That one where
if you ask that particular person a question he will always tell you a lie, and
so on and so forth... Wow, I really don't remember it, better start taking
vitamins before my mind totally goes.  Anyway, Chuck, maybe it's a matter of
semantics.  You most definitely told me that having fun is always Theosophical.
So if I say music is fun for me, can I slide it in that way?

Maureen