Re: Tepaphone?

Dec 19, 1999 02:30 PM
by Drpsionic

<< And the prospect of putting the existence of angels to the test could be,
 from experience, scary. Scary in case there turns out to be nothing to it,
 and scary if it turns out there is. But beyond that, exhilarating and
 wonderful. >>

And just think of all the work we could get out of them!

Seriously, I think the reason there is a lot of very sloppy research done is
that people make an investment in their beliefs and the idea of it NOT
working is too much for them.

Chuck the Heretic