Re: HPB: Intuition

Dec 16, 1999 11:35 AM
by Maureen T Fitzgerald

HPB: Intuition

< "these senses assimilate to themselves the essence of the object or of the
action under examination, and represent them to us as they really are, not as
they <appear to our physical senses and to our cold reason."

Arnaldo, thank you for this.  One of the greatest gifts I have given to myself
has been my decision to rely on my intuition.  You could drown me in statistics,
graphs, scholarly text and what have you, if my intuition tells me it's not so,
don't waste your energy.  Your posting serves to remind me to thank my lucky
stars.

Take care.......... Maureen