Re: theos-l digest: December 15, 1999

Dec 16, 1999 10:56 AM
by JRC

.
> .Now you all just go on with what you were sayin'."

Also odd that you - who initiated the whole thing when, in response to a
post of mine to someone else, and reacted with a snippy little shot at
Grigor and I, were not making a "knee-jerk reaction", while I, in
responding to it, was. Who's knee is in front of the camera? Anything to
say, Ms. Bond? Or would you prefer to pretend your little part in the
whole thing didn't happen, and let us all go on with what we were
saying? -JRC