Re:COMMENT ON LIGHTBULB

Dec 15, 1999 12:28 PM
by SDTHEOSOPHY

Hello to everyone, I am usually a "lurker" but I had to tell you that the
LIGHTBULB article   was one of the funniest and perfectly true pieces of
satire it has ever been my pleasure to find.  I am sharing it with all my
friends at  U.L.T. San Diego and so far the reaction has varied from roars to
chuckles accompanied by many nods and whispers of "to true, to true"!
Personally I hope the author is busy writing a book, or at least more
articles that help us see ourselves from others perspectives!!  Great work,
thank you.
             PEACE
                                 Patty