Re: Answer to Arnaldo --QUESTIONS CONTINUED BY DALLAS

Dec 11, 1999 09:38 AM
by Drpsionic

<< I have a phrasing of the "golden rule" which turns it into more of a
 statement of universal principal, rather than a goal to be met: What you
 do to others, you are doing to yourself, and what you do to yourself,
 you are doing to others.

How wonderful.  That means the next time I have to get a prostate exam the
doctor can do it to someone else and I will attain the same benefit.

Chuck the Heretic