Re: address needed

Dec 10, 1999 05:53 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 12/10/99 7:27:37 PM Central Standard Time, WLR7D@aol.com
writes:

> Would someone please tell me how to contact by e-mail the overseer of this
>  list?
>  Thank you, Randy

God666devil.judgeyou.yourself.yourownprojection.bardotheodol.com

Grigor (filled up on Legal's exiquisite Swordfish and Lochs for
appertizier and desert, yum, polished off with a couple nice Meridien
Chardonnay).  Tommorrow, San Francisco, heart of the Golden Gate,
....welcome me home,...maybe Pacific Seafood Cafe way out on Geary St.
or Khan Toke out on Geary St., or Tommy's Restaurant out there near Khan Toke,
 or Cafe Riggio, a little bit out on Geary st., or Carlos and Panchos on
Geary,
or Scoma's, at the Wharf, or friends up on Twin Picks (I just hope they do
not
invite Gorbachev and Robin Williams - it make me puke last time hearing both
speak, competitively, about Gurdjieff and Krishnamurti as radical communist
gurus - sheesh!). G.V.A