Re: JRC- in from the cold, but quickly getting hotter

Dec 10, 1999 03:07 PM
by Drpsionic

<<
 The "held accountable" is also interesting. Sort of implies that these
 are ideas I'd want to distance myself from (no one hides their identity
 from ideas they're *proud* of). I can't wait for you to "hold me
 accountable".

Ok, John,

First you get accused of not believing in karma, now something about trying
to hold you accountable for your ideas, thought what anyone could do about
them is beyond me.

Could it be that somehow people are mistaking you for me???

Chuck the Heretic