Re: theos-l digest: December 01, 1999-to all (MKR)

Dec 08, 1999 09:33 PM
by RAMADOSS

At 12:59 PM 12/08/1999 -0500, Maureen T Fitzgerald wrote:
MKR adds:

>Based on my personal experience, I can confirm that when one is in the snug
unchallenging surrounding, it is *very* difficult to recognize this and break
out of the shell and think independently and question any and every belief,
however *sacred* it is considered by the majority.

Maureen responds:

And from my personal experience, I can confirm the uncomfortable feeling one
gets by questioning sacred beliefs.   It
?s not easy thinking independently in a
homogenous environment.  Can you just imagine the response I received when I
asked people if they had heard about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?<

I am glad we are in the same wavelength!
It is very difficult and challenging to be *alone* in many matters, will be
unpopular in a crowd.
And independent thinkers' actions are very difficult to predict and no one
will generally like it.

Thanks again for everything, MKR (And I would love to know your name!)<

No problem. My full name is M K Ramadoss and go by the nick name of "Doss".
There is a well known member of TSA and a member of the National Board of
Directors whose name is also "Doss" (both of us live in San Antonio, TX)
and in order not to confuse between the two, I sign as MKR. You may also
notice in some replies, I will be addressed as Doss.

mkr aka Doss

PS: Regular subscribers here do not have any problem in distinguising
between the two of us, since none of the elected National or International
Officers are ever seen anywhere in the cyberspace!!! May be we may have
problem of confusion in the next Manvantara!!!