Re: theos-l digest:Maureen to MKR

Dec 03, 1999 07:26 AM
by Maureen T Fitzgerald

Dear MKR,

You make some excellent points.  I will keep my focus on freedom of thought and
freedom of expression, and as you aptly express it, this is only possible in an
unfettered and unfiltered and uncensored discussion.  I have put the
Krishnamurti on my reading list, and your pointer let me find this thought for
the day, so it is quite true that you never  know when a spark will create a
fire.  Here is their quote of the day:

Daily Inspirations From Of The Goddess Ltd.

                        "Recognizing there is a hidden
                          spiritual treasure within the maze
                          of every religion, the smart seeker
                          will make use of the maps that have