Re: theos-l digest: December 02, 1999

Dec 02, 1999 10:52 PM
by kymsmith

Maureen wrote:

>It bothers me that it might be expected that everyone maintain
>some strict timetable on what should be our own individual path.

Don't let weirdos like me or Grigor send shivers up your spine or chase you
off.  Think of us as "outs" - for example, if, by chance, you ever post
anything you later think is stupid, you can comfort yourself with the
accurate thought that "Well, whew, it wasn't as dumb as one of Kym or
Grigor's posts."  See?  It's all in how one looks at it.

Theos-l can be scary at times because there are some scary people here -
but there are other people, such as Alan, mkr, and (hiccup) Dallas who will
offer you what you are looking for, honest.

Post away.  And timetables be damned.

Kym