Re: theos-l digest: December 01, 1999

Dec 02, 1999 04:10 AM
by ambain

----- Original Message -----

Kym wrote:

> Anger may be a negative emotion, but it is a great teacher if it is
allowed
> to be so.  And such a thing is always theosophical.

Anger is not always negative.  I get angry about child abuse, angry
about deliberate cruelty to animals and people, angry about injustice.
I get angry with those people who engage in and encourage such human
evils.  This, in my view, is positive anger, and the world would be an
even more terrible place without it, and those who act on it.

Alan

ambain@ambain.screaming.net
http://members.tripod.co.uk/ambain/SaintJust.HTM/

Occult: