Re: Agreed: Grigor

Nov 29, 1999 06:38 AM
by JRC

Grigor ...
I *am*, BTW, impressed with the degrees. Well, not really the degrees,
but with the obvious breadth of knowledge you've amassed over your
lifetime, and the very different perspective you add to the list. I
think you're right to let this child stamp his feet ... people have
taken a good amount of time to answer his questions, and all he ever
does is come back demanding that people either meet his terms, deliver
him "falsifiable" evidence he's capable of understanding within the
context of a perspective so pinched and narrow as to be incapable of
grasping the "truth" he claims to seek, and refuses to even play with
the idea that *he* might have to change to make himself fit to *receive*
portions of that truth (one of the core concepts of Theosophy). Clearly
he had some bad experience early on, and is simply *using* people on
this list to work out his own issues. -JRC